quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

Retrato de uma breve solidão....

"I've been up all night,



you've been putting up a fight


Seems like nothin' I say gets through.


How did this old bed fit a world between me and you


We said ‘Goodnight' but the silence was so thick


you could cut it with a knife.


We've hit the wall again and there's nothin' I can do





You're the one, yea,


I've put all my trust in your hands.


C'mon and look in my eyes,


here I am, here I am





You don't understand me, my baby,


You don't seem to know that I need you so much.


You don't understand me, my feelings,


the reason I'm breathin', my love





The mornin' comes and you're reachin' out for me


just like everything's the same


and I let myself believe things are gonna change


When you kiss my mouth and you hold my body close,


do you wonder who's inside?


Maybe there's no way we could feel each other's pain.


Tell me why it gets harder, to know where I stand.


I guess loneliness found a new friend, here I am



You don't understand me, my baby,


You don't seem to get me


You don't really see that I live for your touch


You don't understand me,


my dreams or the things I believe in, my love


You don't understand me.


You don't understand me.


Understand me."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Olá queridos visitantes!
Sejam bem vindos e obrigada por deixar sua mensagem.

Beijos e Abraços!